Monday, August 18, 2008

4 A.M. In The Morning...

( yawned)......yeah..it's me...still sitting infront of the computer...onlining...and it's already...( looking at the clock) ... 4 A.M. !!! ???..wth..( panic)..kidding ~~ i been sitting infront of this computer since midnight..with my cousin eein n aan..you're the man ! ..( howling sound )..so yeah..me , eein and aan..stay up all night...playing FLYFF..( COOL DRUM BEAT PLAYED )..ok..that doesn't makes any sense..nvm that ~~anyways..we been playing flyff since midnight..but not for eein n aan..at midnight..they take a break..going to mcd..to buy some food..and leave me in flyff..(kidding )..anywyas..we continue play flyff at 2. a.m...and leads to right now..which is 4.A.M. !! ??..(AGAIN )..oh well..i better be going now..

This is me signing off...buh-bye everybody..

No comments: